Monday, February 28, 2011

Pantry Reorganization

I was greatly inspired by Kierste from Brown Paper Packages.  She re-organized her pantry and simplified her life.  I felt the need to do so as well!  Now when I open my pantry, I take a deep breath and enjoy, because I know what I have and where it is and it's just so dang pretty!  My dad and I built a beautiful pantry and when I "moved in" to it, I just put food from all my various stashes in there without much rhyme or reason.  I was just so happy to have a place to put it.  It was time to get it all in order.
   **Decorative touches may come in the future, can you imagine a pretty, cutsie, and organized pantry?  If not, look at her blog, you don't have to!

I'm going to be brave and show you before and after pictures.  I'd rather just show you after, so don't judge!

Before...



 

All the crap I found in the pantries...
 
Success!
 After throwing away a LOT of stuff and buying storage containers, washing and drying and filling said containers, a HUGE difference!

 Note: The stuffed dragon guarding the candy!

I hope you feel inspired to get things organized!  Have a good night!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks really great! The hardest part is keeping up with it. I reorganized my pantry tonight when I bought groceries, but yours looks super!

Lisa S said...

I like the dragon. :)

Joanna said...

Thanks Angela. I'm gonna try to keep it up. :)

Lisa- the dragon is one of my favorite little toys. Got him at the Renaissance Fair. It's a finger puppet. :)

Thanks for reading!